Want to flip congressional district 7 – Leonard Lance in ’18? Then help us win these critical local races. Please chip in just the cost of a cup of coffee and help make changes in our state one race at a time!
Paige Livingston is a longstanding, proud resident of Hunterdon County, New Jersey and single mother of four children who are currently enrolled in or has graduated from, Hunterdon County public schools.
After the 2016 Presidential election, Paige was disappointed and saddened with the direction and divide she saw in this country. She passionately believes that by acting locally we can enrich our community and affect change on a larger scale. The current group of County Freeholders is made up of four men and one woman, all Republicans. Paige believes that it is vitally important to have balanced representation in decision making boards in order to ensure all taxpayers are being represented.
Paige Livingston hopes to make the Board:
- more transparent to our residents,
- foster sustainable economic growth,
- and improve transportation infrastructure in our county.
Paige believes the Board of Freeholders should:
- conduct its public business as openly as possible, making information about their proceedings readily available and easily understood.
- encourage eco-friendly investments in our communities through small business, the local wine industry, the farm-to-table movement, and continuing to fight the PennEast Pipeline which would be devastating to our area.
- improve county roads, Link services, and look into other opportunities to attract visitors to showcase our unique river towns.
We have a large territory to cover! We would love to display some yard signs in prominent areas, which cost $10 a piece. If you cannot donate, please like our Facebook page and email us at email@example.com. We have phonebanking, canvassing, and tabling events planned. We also could use help with people hosting meet and greet events at their houses and with social media support. Thank you! ~ Paige Livingston – Freeholder